Here's a very fun and addictive puzzle game that I've been playing for a number of years that I thought you'd like. It's got that classic, Japanese look to it, and it's so easy to play, your mom could do it blind folded, hung upside down, lit on fire! So the object of this crazy, fun game is you, the zoo-keeper, must get all the escaped animals back in their cages. To do that you must switch two side-by-side animals to match 3 like animals in a row. Then they'll disappear. That allows the animals above to fall down into place, so there's a bit of strategizing, as well. That's all there is to it. Score as much as you can before the timer runs out. If you get enough animals, you move on to the next level. The better and faster you get, the harder and faster it gets! It's so simple and so fun, and it's not even a Nintendo game! What the eff? Enjoy.-Dale (the wolf)

5 comments:
I can't see anything there-it's blank, like it just disappeared - what the eff?
-david blaine
Hey! How'd my balls magically appear in your mouth David Blaine???
-Dennis Rodman
Now it works!!
-your mom!
Damn! I hooked on this game!!!!
-richard pryor
Damn! I'm so hooked on this game I think I left this message twice!
-richard pryor
Post a Comment