Wednesday, August 6, 2008

TOMS shoes gave big on Sunday

Hey y'all,

The TOMS/Element event on Sunday was a big success. Actually it was kinda hard work - I painted/drew on so many shoes. There was this one dude who wanted me to do comic book superheroes on his shoes (he saw in my artist bio that I was inspired by comic book art). I was soooo nervous - I though that I was gonna screw his shoes up but when I started Spidermans face/mask....it all came back to me. It's like I was in sixth grade again trying to draw spiderman kicking the crap out of punisher. Haha!! The guy was really excited and I was glad that my first pair went well.

If you missed it you can see pictures from the event on our companies website, www.elementeden.com

ALSO I made a new piece for an art auction. See (below)!

-Aaron





No comments: