



Down the street at The Chalet we all got our dranks on. Jagger shots? Bleck! Aaron "The GameKeeper" taught us this game called The Killer where you pick pieces of paper out of a hat, and whoever gets the one with the "X" on it starts killing by winking at it's victims. But the killer can't be caught winking, cuz you can call them out, but if you're wrong, well, you're dead too. I think Ellen killed most of us. It's always the quiet ones, isn't it? We also played finger-wave ...yeah, don't ask.
So, Ali & I had our very first Irish Car Bomb that night (why did you buy us drinks, Peter! It was your birthday! we should've been buying you the drinks. Ha ha. But by the looks of it, you had pleanty by the end of the night). Man, what a tasty drink. I was surprised it went down so easy when we slammed it. I felt like I had a brick in my stomach after though. I think Ali is sure to have another. :)
-Dale

| Ingredients: |
|
| How to Drink: |
|

No comments:
Post a Comment